All filming and editing must be completed by Friday June 30th at 3:10pm
Schedule WB 19/06/17-30/06/17:
INDIVIDUAL: Complete story boards for at least the first minute of your chosen song (maximum 1 lesson)
INDIVIDUAL: scan in an upload to blog
INDIVIDUAL: Create prop list and source all props + book equipment/white room (maximum 1 lesson)
GROUP: Film (maximum 2 lessons)
PAIR: Upload and edit footage. Work in pairs to create your final edit. (maximum 3 lessons)
INDIVIDUAL Complete evaluation tasks (maximum 1 lesson)
19 Jun 2017
15 Jun 2017
- Complete lip synching task-lip synch first 30 seconds of chosen song. All students to complete.
- Edit lip synching task.
Storyboard first 60 seconds of chosen song (videos are in posts below):
- Rihanna, Kanye West, PaulMcCartney - FourFiveSeconds
- David Bowie - Be My Wife
- Cat Power - Cross Bones Style
- The Kills - No Wow
Feel free to choose your own video if you can easily recreate it.
- Storyboard templates can be found here.
- Assign group roles - director, camera person, band.
- Organise all instruments and outfits.
- Begin filming.
- Complete all filming.
- Begin editing (in groups edit the same footage).
- Complete editing.
- Begin research and planning for September.
14 Jun 2017
5 Jun 2017
As part of the transition from AS to A2 you must walk into a room and sit down. This activity is the first part of your A2 coursework and must be completed by all students.
Work in a group of no more than 4 students.
All students must produce their own storyboard and edit their own version of the footage
Extreme close up
Match on action
Shot reverse shot